Monday 4 May 2009

crossdressing in a cyber war zone

My fav site is still newbudnudes... I've got over 1,000 pix posted there now, and I often hang out in the chat room, and visit the forum, too.

It can be a strange place, though. There's only a few thousand active members, and lots of crossdressers there, but sometimes my pix get a pretty rough ride.

Like this one...



which only has 72 views so far, and only 2 votes, both of which were voting it down!

There's currently a bit of a war going on, crossdressers v
ordinary gays.

The latter want to see men looking like men, rather than trying to look like women. I can see where they're coming from (if you'll pardon the expression) but the site - a gay site - has always had a picture category for lingerie, and when signing up, you can choose your gender as 'transgendered' so us CDs think we're not gatecrashing. But some of the non-CDs see it as their mission to bad-vote us gurlies, and slag us off in the forum! Oh, well. It's still my fav site.

[2649]

No comments:

Post a Comment